• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 pedro1964

pedro1964

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:47 AM

Advertisement (Gone after free registration)

Hi everyone, this is my first post in this forum. Started digital photography in 2001 using a simple sony dcp 30 3.2 MP cybershot - yes, those were the days! Then changed to a Sony F 828 Cybershot. Dropped it and went Canon for 10 years: EOS 30D, EOS 5DIII, lost the 5D due to an assault, insurance paid well, went with an original 6D. This August I bought a Sony Alpha 7sll and yes, it is a fine cam. Using at along with the Samyang FE 35mm F/2.8 AF for almost everything. Also have a Sigma 20mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art 015 along with an MC 11 adapter for nightscapes. Bought a CLS Astronomik filter as well to manage light pollution if necessary. Well, enough said for now. Here's a photograph taken yesterday morning on mount Pilatus, near Lucerne Switzerland. Hope you enjoy the view as much as I did. Kind regards, Peter in Switzerland.

Attached Images

• 37637515971_fa1cb2aa8b_c.jpg

• LiveShots and Jeffreykmd like this

Coming from "the film days" I started photography in 1982 by using a Contax 139 Quartz. Went digital with a simple 3.2. MP Sony Cybershot DSC-P71 in 2002.Replaced it with a Sony DSC-F828 in 2005. Dropped it and two years later I purchased a Canon EOS 30D. Went FF via an EOS 5Diii in 2012. Lost it due to an assault in 2015. Insurance covered it almost completely. Purchased an EOS 6D. In August 2017 I got back to Sony after 10 years, by purchasing a Sony Alpha A7sll. Preferencies: Available light and Night Photography. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: landscape, mountains, switzerland, lake lucerne, blueskies, sky

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

x

New Members Welcome!

Not yet registered? Really?

Registration is free and takes only a few minutes.

After the free registration you can discuss with members from all over the world, put questions and present your images.

We are looking forward to you!

Admin Andreas und Sony Alpha Forum Team

Register now! X