Pricedrops of a7 / a7s

Hi there

I'm seeking to get your advice on possible price drops on a7 / a7s cameras. 

There are some really good deals on a7 cameras now on Adorama: 

http://www.adorama.com/l/Cameras/Sony~Mirrorless-Cameras?sel=Model_Sony-a7&utm_term=28n3dM1iv0OH2SjTAIW%3aeVmOUkVWCmxcPTG5XY0&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=Other&utm_source=rflaid67913&cvosrc=affiliate.67913

And I'm planning to get an A7.  The A7s would be my number 1 choice, but it's just a little to expensive for my budget.  But what I'm wondering is if I might expect a price drop pretty soon because of the new cameras we're expecting Sony to announce anytime soon? 

If so then I would wait a bit and see if the A7s would go down and become available within my budget.

regards

Frímann

Hello! I have a Sony A7 I wish to sell. About 6-700 photos taken. (I have no Sony lens to go with i, I use Canon lenses.) No problem with the camera at all, just want to buy the A7 Mk II as I am growing old and need image stabilisation as hands become  a bit shakey with age. Item located in Europe, Romania. No games and no tricks, I am genuine. Incase you wish to buy it let me know with an expected price. (I can even list on eBay if you wish, I have  good record there as khukri786.)

Thanks and all the best!