Can Sigma MC11 makes Sigma 70-200 mm on A7M2?

Hi everyone , I just bought an A7M2 and a Laina adapter. 15-85mm 3.5-5.6 runs flawlessly under contrast detection mode. But when I mount the 70-200 lens on, the camera won't release the shutter, even I change the focus type to manual focus. So I'm intending to get a sigma adapter. Can someone please tell if it works? I don't want to sell my good-old 70-200.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Hi everyone , I just bought an A7M2 and a Laina adapter. 15-85mm 3.5-5.6 runs flawlessly under contrast detection mode. But when I mount the 70-200 lens on, the camera won't release the shutter, even I change the focus type to manual focus. So I'm intending to get a sigma adapter. Can someone please tell if it works? I don't want to sell my good-old 70-200.

It will probably be slow autofocus because it is not official supported lens but who knows.

Is "Release w/o Lens" enabled?

I just got the MC11 back and the 70-200 is back on power! Auto focus is as fast as lighting! But no AF-C in video mode. The 1585 can't be mounted , I suspect that because it was an APS C lens and the back end was too long.