Capture One Pro & Express 9 released

David,

It would be cool if if you could make one or multiple catalog(s) or collection(s), of photos available to sort, rank, rename, re-categorize on an iPad while the server is unavailable, then upload this later when the server is available.

John

BTW, My iPad Pro locked up using the latest version of C1 Pilot, IOS 9.2, C1 9.01.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I meet some problems with Capture One Pro 9 for Sony. When exporting the RAW file of my A7 with FE 28-70mm lens, image size (Jpeg) is reduced and becomes smaller (5722 x 3815 instead of 6000 x 4000). No issues with my Alpha 57 and NEX-5T. I've tried to get in touch with Capture One techincal support, but no reply.

Hi,

I meet some problems with Capture One Pro 9 for Sony. When exporting the RAW file of my A7 with FE 28-70mm lens, image size (Jpeg) is reduced and becomes smaller (5722 x 3815 instead of 6000 x 4000). No issues with my Alpha 57 and NEX-5T. I've tried to get in touch with Capture One techincal support, but no reply.

Go to the lens distortion tab and see if Hide Distorted Area is checked or not. Or maybe there is a crop active. That's what I could think of for now.