Sony at night: How to photograph color of a light?

The following question: When I photograph a bright LED lamp outdoors with my Samsung Galaxy s23 ultra at night, I see both the sky and the LED lamp in the color in which it shines. Means: An LED is blue and the mobile phone's AI corrects the bright light so that the lamp is displayed in blue, for example.

When I record the same thing in raw with my new a7 iv, only the "glow" is blue - but not the lamp. I then tried to photograph it with my - also new - a7 iii - which still takes HDR photos - this time in jpg of course, since internal HDR is only supported with jpg. Here, too, the result was a - somewhat bluer - but still outshined lamp.

Now my question: How do I get a better result for this admittedly difficult light situation? bracketing? But bracketing out of hand and at night is often not a good idea either. My stupid cell phone makes it somehow better at the moment. It's not supposed to be a perfect photo. But at least better than with a phone.

If in post-processing: How can I improve this in Lightroom if I don't use hdr but only shoot raw?

How do you do that in a situation like this? What settings would you make? The camera has such a high dynamic range that I don't need bracketing in such a case, right?

Thanks for tips in advance!!!!

Best regards

Chris

Edited by 73grad

• 73grad changed the title to Sony at night: How to photograph color of a light?