A7RV & sharing custom configuration settings?

Was was wondering: is there a (market) place where experienced photo- or videographers using the Sony A7RV share (or sell) there favorite custom configuration settings (so for photo as well as video)? I know there are several YouTube videos of people sharing their favorite settings (and I watched several good ones from which I learn a lot!), but I would like to test a few settings other people enjoy using and download them (te be installed on my Sony via my memory card and link to custom dial buttons 1,2,3)). Is that something that exists and if yes, any recommendations? For instance, I could imagine photographers have a favorite setting for still life photography, or flowers, or for documentaries on video, or cinematic effects...

7 hours ago, FunWithCameras said:

Mark Galer shares his custom setups - I would imagine he has done an A7RV by now. He calls them CAMSET files. You might have to join his Patreon for one month to get them.

Thank you! I will check this out. Might exactly be what I am searching for. 

On 6/22/2023 at 11:57 PM, FunWithCameras said:

Mark Galer shares his custom setups - I would imagine he has done an A7RV by now. He calls them CAMSET files. You might have to join his Patreon for one month to get them.

FunWithCameras, thank you again: this was the best advice 'ever': learning so much from his website!