A77 can use Fe lens?

kiawui

Dude, why didn't you do some researches before asking here? You have Google, right? These E mount lenses can't be used on A mount cameras, that's the basic thing every Sony shooters are supposed to know. Read about flange focal distance then you can find the answer for yourself.

Putting the flange distance aside. I just know about this word now. Tell me what keyword I should be using when searching in Google. I normally ask only when I can't find answers.

I have been searching on Google and reading. There is A mount to E mount. So why not vice versa. Anyway, thank you for taking the time to answer though.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Mirrorless cameras have no mirror so the distance from the rear element to the sensor is shorter than that in DSLR or DSLT systems (Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Sony A mount, etc.). That distance is called flange focal distance (FFD) and of course, a system requires shorter FFD can adapt lenses from a system with longer FFD with the difference is compensated by the adapter thickness. E mount APS-C cameras and Full frame cameras share the same FFD of 18mm (Eighteen, that's why it's called E mount) and all E mount lenses can be used on any E mount body, but APS-C lenses (SEL) can't cover full frame sensor while full frame lenses (FE) can cover both sensors. If you have no idea what APS-C cameras Sony has, you can search on Wikipedia. That's the only system you can use now. There are some other systems with shorter FFD for adapting these FE lenses but it's not worthy to try, since you can't change the aperture and focus distance.

I have been searching on Google and reading.

There is A mount to E mount. So why not vice versa.

Why not V-V is like this: You can put a pint of water

in a 1 quart jug, but you can't put a quart of water

in a 1 pint jug. That doesn't tell you the reason but

it DOES tell you that V-V is not always reversible so

never assume that.

`

All lenses are designed to focus the light passing through them at a certain distance, to hit the sensor.  The distance between the dotted red lines below is the distance required by the lens (the sensor doesn't care).  Easy to add space between a lens and a senor, impossible to take away space (you'd have to somehow mount the lens where the mirror is currently, in the diagram below) 
Flange_Focal_Length_%282_types_camera%29