Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By elenichatzo
      Thessaloniki, Greece
    • By pedro1964
      Hi everyone, this is my first post in this forum. Started digital photography in 2001 using a simple sony dcp 30 3.2 MP cybershot - yes, those were the days! Then changed to a Sony F 828 Cybershot. Dropped it and went Canon for 10 years: EOS 30D, EOS 5DIII, lost the 5D due to an assault, insurance paid well, went with an original 6D. This August I bought a Sony Alpha 7sll and yes, it is a fine cam. Using at along with the Samyang FE 35mm F/2.8 AF for almost everything. Also have a Sigma 20mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art 015 along with an MC 11 adapter for nightscapes. Bought a CLS Astronomik filter as well to manage light pollution if necessary. Well, enough said for now. Here's a photograph taken yesterday morning on mount Pilatus, near Lucerne Switzerland. Hope you enjoy the view as much as I did. Kind regards, Peter in Switzerland.

• By jmgul
      Some views from Los Barruecos, Natural Monument in Extremadura, Spain. 
      Milky way and Startrail

Sony A7II SEL28F20 with fisheye adaptor

f/3.5  ISO3200  30s Capture One process

f/3.5  ISO 4000  67s  Capture One process

f/3.5  ISO4000   30s

• By royprasad
      Second of two remarkable examples of how well the Sony A9 can track a small subject even through distracting or confusing backgrounds. Both shot with a Sony FE 70-300mm lens (I don't have the new 100-400 yet).

To see this properly, a file size of ~10 MB would be ideal. I had to compress it to under 1MB, per the site requirements, so I have no idea how well it can be seen.

Bottom line: after previously owning a Nikon D3S, Nikon D4 and Canon 1DX II over the years, I have never seen autofocusing and tracking as good as in the A9.