Sign in to follow this  
jmgul

Milky Walky

Some views from Los Barruecos, Natural Monument in Extremadura, Spain. 

Milky way and Startrail

Sony A7II SEL28F20 with fisheye adaptor

milky-walky-los-barruecos-extramadura-sk

f/3.5  ISO3200  30s Capture One process

f/3.5  ISO 4000  67s  Capture One process

f/3.5  ISO4000   30s

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Guillaume D
      Hi, I'm new in this forum. I sent some image from "les mongolfiades de Praz sur Arly".
      You can see all at http://guillaumedubois.fr/in-the-air/
      The event was January 13 and 14,2018

• By elenichatzo
      Thessaloniki, Greece
    • By pedro1964
      Hi everyone, this is my first post in this forum. Started digital photography in 2001 using a simple sony dcp 30 3.2 MP cybershot - yes, those were the days! Then changed to a Sony F 828 Cybershot. Dropped it and went Canon for 10 years: EOS 30D, EOS 5DIII, lost the 5D due to an assault, insurance paid well, went with an original 6D. This August I bought a Sony Alpha 7sll and yes, it is a fine cam. Using at along with the Samyang FE 35mm F/2.8 AF for almost everything. Also have a Sigma 20mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art 015 along with an MC 11 adapter for nightscapes. Bought a CLS Astronomik filter as well to manage light pollution if necessary. Well, enough said for now. Here's a photograph taken yesterday morning on mount Pilatus, near Lucerne Switzerland. Hope you enjoy the view as much as I did. Kind regards, Peter in Switzerland.

• By MK¬©
      I love to capture with natural light, especially with beautiful nature background. 

Many ideals and posture coming into my mind and of course she look great and professional. She's the kind of girl that look lingering charm

Sony α7 II
      Sony FE 70-200mm F4 G OSS

Focal length : 118mm
      Aperture : F8
      Exposure : 1/160
      ISO : 100
      Manual

• By mttdxb
      Composition from 3 exposures taken within 2 minutes during full moon on Friday evening while full moon was rising behind the buildings next door.

2 x 0.4s for the clouds and building, 1 x 1/1000 for the correct brightness on the moons surface. 4k resolution on flickr
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/145749926@N03/31979601124/in/album-72157673885069811/