Hi There, 

I have the A5000, I am very very new to the dslr world (I am aware this is a mirrorless and not a full dlsr). With that said, I use my camera for photo as well as video. While the remote software it comes with is very helpful the downside is that it doesnt work with video. 

I am curious if there are any alternative to have the view finder sent to a monitor, or even some software for my Windows 10 Cyberpower PC (when this pc was bought Windows 10 was already installed) to have editing functions such as changing ISO, Aperture etc.. If the setting changes are not possible that is okay too.

Keep in mind, as I am pretty savvy, I am still not a bonified techy person and would appreciate a simple resolution if at all possible :) 

If I was to try this on my own I would take a hdmi and connect from my camera to my monitor (not sure this is accurate, but it would be the first thing I'd try, I have not yet tried anything at this time), if there is a better way to do this which gives me more options, I would love to hear them (still also interested in the recommended/simplest way to connect the camera to the montior).

Thanks in advance.

Be G.L.A.M