Anyone try their new Zeiss Loxia 21mm yet??

robocomp

Yes. It's absolutely fabulous. Like the other Loxias, it is a little awkward to mount and unmount due to the narrow space available to grip the lens, but you get used to this and the image quality is stunning. I am traveling and can't post any images, but the lens is noticeably better IMHO than the Zeiss 16-35 f/4 which I own as well. Very sharp in the center at f/2.8 and while not a primary purpose for the lens the bokeh is very nice for such a wide angle lense. Instantly my favorite lens for the A7Rii.

Yes. Really love this lens. Feels and looks fantastic on the camera.

Focussing is a dream.

So impressed with the hyperfocal distance. It is so precise compared with the legacy glass and adapter that i have been using.

Excellent resolution and i like the colour rendition.

Going to buy the 35 in the future.

I am old school and love everything manual so the loxia series is the dream series for me.

Did an Ad shoot of Custom Wall Furniture with it and was amazing so sharp had to clone some small pencil dots on wall used for mounting measurements, Client was Very Happy. Used on a Sony A7RM2 with two Bluestreak Stobes

Also using the 25 mm Batis too, I love this lens as well and great doing video, Focus is fast and sharp Lens

It's a gem. So much smaller than my previous Distagon 2.8/21 ZF. Lee seven5 filters can be used without vignetting. It handles extremely well. All Loxias share the same filter thread and lens hood mount. I also own the Loxia 2/35 and might add the 2/50 too. Camera is A7R II.