Sony A57 all photos blurry even when viewed through shot result preview button

I have owned my Sony A57 for about 10 years and it has always delivered tack sharp photos. I am an experienced photographer so it is not something simple like settings just being wrong (Just in case I did initialize the settings to return them to factory defaults). I also updated the firmware to the latest. I took it to the shop and had it cleaned and inspected, they couldn't figure out what was wrong. It is the same problem with all 7 of my lenses. When I look through the viewfinder and push the shutter button half way the lens focuses and the image looks sharp through the viewfinder, when I push the shot result preview button, it shows it blurry, and when I take the photo it looks blurry as well. It does this even on the auto modes as well as the manual mode.

Has anyone run into this?

Thanks Dave

Yes, I've tried it on my tripod, with a remote trigger, in full sun with fast shutter speed, and I get the same results. The exposures are always correct but the image still comes out blurry. I was thinking the steadyshot function wasn't working but the tripod would have ruled that out.

Did this happen all at once or slowly?   Recently?  Has the camera been in any HOT places?  Has it had any serious bumps or drops?

Have you reset everything to the factory settings?

How "blurry" are the images?

It happened all at once, I picked it up to take some photos last summer and discovered the issue. I assumed it was a setting or lens at first so I have done a lot of testing and bringing it to the shop to rule out simple things first. I have traveled from Dominican Republic to Alaska so, yes I assume it has experienced everything from hot to cold. It has never been significantly dropped or bumped. I did initialize the settings to return them to factory defaults, I also updated the firmware to the latest version (not that that would have any effect on this but I figured it didn't hurt). The photos look like motion blur throughout the whole image which is why I suspected the steadyshot function initially. Seeing the blur when pressing the shot result preview button even when using the automatic modes leads me to believe it has something to do with the electronics. It's like it can't set the setting itself to avoid the blur but the image in the viewfinder is focused and sharp until then.

Sounds like you've taken all the right tests.  Sure sounds like SteadyShot or electric/static sensor cleaning "gone wild".  Since it happens with all lens, it has to be the camera.

Maybe others will have ideas.