Sign in to follow this  
wildlightphoto

Barrow's Goldeneye

Advertisement (gone after registration)

all: a7rIII, 600mm f/4 GM using camo netting for a blind

Edited by wildlightphoto

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Stucker
      I am starting to lean towards shooting wildlife and looking for a few answers and advice. I have the A7iii, looking to get the 200-600. To extend the range, can I shoot in crop mode? That would make it 320-960mm? Can I also use a 1.4 tele converter? And make it even longer?? Please advise-

• By piovanil
      Here is a portrait of an Andean Condor (juvenile male), taken with a7R III, Sigma MC-11 and Sigma 150-600 Sport on the "camino de las altas cumbres", Cordoba province, Argentina

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. And you can view it with more definition here:
      https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49451148336_ea99a3577b_k.jpg

• By iLandPhotos
      Green Sea Turtle caught resting on a bed of seaweed on the North Shore of Oahu. Shot on a NEX-6 & FE28mm Lens.
      #sonyalphagallery

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.
    • By WontonZ
      Hi
      I'm new to this forum and I have a few questions I want to ask. I'm currently on the Canon 400D with the 55-250mm f4-5.6 IS STM. I'm thinking about switching to the Sony A6000 with the 16-50 and 55-210mm kit lens. My problem is: Would adapting my current 55-250 onto the A6000 body affect the auto-focus performence by a large margin? I'm on a really low budget (as you could probably tell from my current kit) and I can spend preferably under 100 or at most around 150 USD on the adaptor. Also, am I better off just getting the 55-210 sony lens and selling the Canon? around 700 USD is all I have for a complete kit so yeah... Would appreciate any advice.