A7 II + Mitakon 50mm F0.95

Will Chao

This lens is about 1800$ here, not cheap, great job.

Melbourne photographers are always the most skilled, a-hmmm yes, hahaha, good weather lately aye, lucky it wasn't outside, for these shots anyways!!! :P  ;)

These were photographed yesterday, pouring rain all day, yea was tough but luckily Melbourne is full of awesome sheltered locations :D

You will loose some res from uploading,[compression etc] that happens to me anyway every time here, it could be my fault though converting down size etc lol, they look great, you did a great job, i presume its natural lighting?

Im liking the way the lens renders too, seems plenty sharp enough.

The bokehs is very eyeball friendly and does not assault the subjective artistic psyche of my personal taste pallette in an aesthetically abominous fashion, quite the opposite, very smooth from foreground to the isolated subject and background, although im sure it would be even better at full res as you see it on your own monitor etc..

You will loose some res from uploading,[compression etc] that happens to me anyway every time here, it could be my fault though converting down size etc lol, they look great, you did a great job, i presume its natural lighting?

Im liking the way the lens renders too, seems plenty sharp enough.

The bokehs is very eyeball friendly and does not assault the subjective artistic psyche of my personal taste pallette in an aesthetically abominous fashion, quite the opposite, very smooth from foreground to the isolated subject and background, although im sure it would be even better at full res as you see it on your own monitor etc..

It's all natural/available lighting, I had my flash setup in the car, forgot to take it inside and its pouring rain so I didn't want to go back out to grab it lol, had to work with whatever's available, luckily the lighting is very good!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...