A6300 EVF/Monitor showing wrong colors

Hi!

My Sony a6300 is showing wrong colors in the EVF and Monitor (both!).

In bright light (like hard sunlight, spring), especiallay the ground flower green leaves are to white.

I include a movie. With Liveview Off/On.

When focusing (look at the autofocus hunting) you can, for a brief moment, see a darker, more realistic green. That is the same color that my I eyes perceive. After the photo capture you can see the 2 sec autopreview of the picture. This is also a good representation of what I see.

I shoot in raw. Changed to JPEG, and the same result. When I load the photos in Lightroom everything is fine.

BUT - I like to se the real world in the viewfinder/monitor.

I showed it to representatives from two Sony resellers, and they both where a bit stunned. No explanation though.

Do you have any? Malfunction?

I have also a RX100M3 since two years ago. I can, if I look really close, see the same behaviour. But not at all as distinct as in the a6300.

/MusiX

Yes. I have changed the viewfinder brightness. I can get it darker.  But the change affects the autopreview also, of course, so the difference  between Liveview  and the picture is still there.

I have also changed

- Finder Framerate

- Display Quality

- Finder Color Temp

Nothing helps.

Creative Style and Picture Profiles changes the view and picture, so I wont use them

I cant see any reason for this color shift. I mean, the monitor and EVF are capable of reproducing green right, looking at the picture that i shot. Had it only affected when Liveview is Off, I would have understood  it.

??.

@Austerror: Thanks for the good advice. I tried with manual focus, ISO, WB, Peaking off,  and there is still a distinct difference between the EVF/Monitor before shooting and the preview picture in the monitor.

I must be completely missing something in the understanding of mirrorless cameras.... or I have a defect camera in the aspect of "LiveView". I think the latter is more realistic, since my RX100M3 is showing the right colors.

Next step is to borrow another a6300 from the Sony resellers!...Or maybe make a factory reset om my own camera. Hate to do that ;-)