Sony ZV-E10 for Video & Occasional Photography?

Hi everyone,

My name is Thomas and I'm business person out of NY looking to take my brand/image to the next level. 

I'm a camera novice looking to improve the quality of my video content, which includes talking head videos for meetings, virtual events, YouTube, and online courses for business. While video is my main concern, I'm also looking for a camera capable of taking good photos (mainly of people) during my travels or at events (let's say about 20% of the time), although I typically rely on my iPhone for everyday photos.

After a fair amount of research, I'm leaning towards the Sony ZV-E10 paired with a Sigma 16mm f/1.4 lens (~$1,000 for both), primarily for its video capabilities. I'm aware that it doesn't have an EVF but the ZV-E10 seems decent for photography.

However, I've noticed in several reviews and comparisons that the Sony a7 series, particularly the a7III, a7IV, and a7C, offer superior video quality and are touted as more versatile for both video and photography.

I'm budget-conscious but willing to invest a bit more if one of these is significantly better for these purposes. Should I go ahead with the ZV-E10, or is it worth considering the a7 series for my needs? If so, which one? I'm inclined to stay within the Sony family for now to prevent my head from spinning with options.

Thanks in advance for your guidance!

• 2 weeks later...

This video was shot using two ZV-E10's in front, and one GoPro 8 shooting across the stage. Color correcting was tough because there were fluorescent lights just above the subjects. I forgot to set white balance and I was a bit over exposed. (I am just an amateur, learning as I go.) Anyway, you can still get a rough idea of picture quality. 

https://www.facebook.com/RawDepthVideo/posts/pfbid0Xaif7bPeGVtkLjtqYdjvWQXfJvissngdVud4adjTvD2t5JbX2xatUVvJqANz4nPGl?mibextid=YxdKMJ