Handheld twilight disappeared...

How do I, or we, make clear to Sony that one of the outstanding features of earlier Sony cameras was the 'Handheld Twilight' function. Yesterday I visited a aquarium and, as I did before, I wanted to make photo's in this mode. But, as I was sitting there, frantically searching for this, I could not find it. When I thought I had discovered that in jpeg mode I could choose for multi image noise reduction, okay, look at it at home - but discovered it was not there anymore. Sad. The attached photo I made with my first Sony, a55, in the San Fransico aquarium, how can I do this again? Please Sony, bring back this great function.

I would like to add that this function seemed to understand that the slightly different pictures should become one picture. It seemed to be able to join parts of the photo and make them sharp .... Could not find a program for noise reduction that could do that. Although, maybe Photoshop can do this, I found.

Hope you agree!

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Edited by Luidspreker

I would like to add that this function seemed to understand that the slightly different pictures should become one picture. It seemed to be able to join parts of the photo and make them sharp .... Could not find a program for noise reduction that could do that.