Islands of Buarøyfjorden

Guest all8

• 2 weeks later...

This is the equipment, very light, very portable. I had to wait for those boats to pass before taking the panorama ... early morning rush hour.

I think the panorama is a little too blue, will have to see what was causing that .... hopefully its just WB.

Very nice! :) Though the colours on the equipment shot actually look better to me.

Yeah, I'm not sure the colors are right on the equipment shot ... either ... I have a test shot for figuring these things out AND it looks like the curves adjustment is too strong. Just a few moments effort on the Test shot gets things back in the right direction, so I will have to do the process again ... and try to get the clouds to look grey, and perhaps bring the yellow on the horizon out a bit stronger.

I did the correction; basically removed the curves, applied Bright Gold color adjustment (C1), added a light curve adjustment to darken mid tones. I think it turned out OK.

Still not sure why the blue cast was there, however there is a lot of base work/corrections to prepare the images for stitching, and perhaps that was having an influence.