The Batis 18, Loxia 21 or Voigtlander 15

Sorry to say that: Beside the obvious ones (fastest f-stop, focus distance, AF/MF), al three are or would be great lenses.

If you care much about CA and corner sharpness, the new native Voigt performs the same as the M-Mount version. So, you will have some issues there.

Information about the Batis are only from people that are suported by Zeiss. Sou you have to wait until you can have final informations.

The loxia is one of the best wide angle lenses ever made. As I perfer 21mm over 18mm or 24mm, I would even say, it's the best. :)Some pics on flickr

All in all, ask yourself which FL you want to shoot and take the lens that fits. You would not do something wrong with any of them.

Respectable sources (like Jason Lanier, Phillip Reeves and others) disclose their relationship with Sony/Zeiss.  I have never seen any evidence that Sony or Zeiss pays anyone to review their photo gear.  The reviewer's  "salary" is most likely early access to new gear...priority access is what I guess I'm saying.  If the reviewer wants to purchase the gear, I'm thinking they pay retail or very close to it.

As for which super wide angle to get, I'm going through this mental exercise too.  I already own the Batis 25 and love it.  For landscapes, it is my go to lens.  For people shots the Batis 85 is my go to lens.  I just don't know if I can justify the $1500 (US) for the Batis 18.  And if I buy it, do I then take both Batis 18 and 25 on trips?  I also looked at the Viogtlander 15 but feel the Zeiss Batis will have better IQ.  Just this morning I was searching YouTube for comparisons between the Batis 18 and 25.  Not much there yet. 

And to add to the complexity, more new lenses are expected to be announced this fall.

For me, I think I'll wait a bit to see what develops.  I don't depart for my next big trip until six months.  The Batis 18 is not in such short supply as the Batis 85 and 25 were.  So I have some time.