A9 EVF stuttering ?

Hello, 

I have asked this question in couple camera forums. Would like to get some real life user experience. I have a A9 and 200-600mm combo and im really enjoying it. Im asking if my camera or lens copy has an issue with the EVF.
I get kind of micro stuttering with mainly moving objects. For example if I take bursts of pictures of a bird flying, it feels like the EVF stops the fluent video motion for milliseconds each burst and continues. Same if I take pictures off moving leafs or even if I pan the camera and keep bursting pictures, feels like the image stops for a little while and continues. First I thought it could be a slower SD (150 MB/s) , feels like the EVF keeps buffering the image. But I don't notice the stuttering (so obviously atleast) on the LCD screen. I still have the 14 money back option, if my copy is just faulty. I can follow the object and the camera don't lose focus, but the image just cuts off for a brief second, like it turns to .gif instead of video. This happends even with higher shutter speeds and in good light conditions.
I have set the EVF framerate to high, and have auto review off. I have tried IS 1-3 and to set it off on the lens.
Any help and experience would be appreciated, so I know if its camera or user issue.