Chrissie

Conspiracy theory?

Ladies and Gents,

I have the impression that this forum is under attack from outside, by means of multiple "first time user" accounts, which don't even bother to introduce themselves at all and rather jump right into a very broad question where you could spend hours researching and formulating an answer.

Anyone else who shares this impression?

Scratching his head,

Chris

In case you think that I am a bot, I am not a bot, I am a person.

I even take pictures.

My education keeps me from giving an adequate description of the quality of the platform of this site but it is totally inadequate to host photographs.
I do not think I will spend any more time here.  I bow, I go.

Edited by martti_s
I saw how the picture is reproduced.

Hello I can see that I’m one of those newbies you are referring to partly. I do apologise. I’m definitely real. I misinterpreted the the way in which the forum works. My questions were sincere but I should have introduced myself first. Thanks. 

I am also a newbie on the forum and apologise  for not introducing myself earlier.

I have been using Sony Alpha Bodies for around two years and recently purchased a second hand A6000.

I am thinking of going to full frame,so any assistance from the forum users would be greatly appreciated.