Conspiracy theory?

Chrissie

Ladies and Gents,

I have the impression that this forum is under attack from outside, by means of multiple "first time user" accounts, which don't even bother to introduce themselves at all and rather jump right into a very broad question where you could spend hours researching and formulating an answer.

Anyone else who shares this impression?

Scratching his head,

Chris

In case you think that I am a bot, I am not a bot, I am a person.

I even take pictures.

My education keeps me from giving an adequate description of the quality of the platform of this site but it is totally inadequate to host photographs.
I do not think I will spend any more time here.  I bow, I go.

Edited by martti_s
I saw how the picture is reproduced.

• 3 months later...

Hello I can see that I’m one of those newbies you are referring to partly. I do apologise. I’m definitely real. I misinterpreted the the way in which the forum works. My questions were sincere but I should have introduced myself first. Thanks. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

You want me to give you a real theory. You have youtubers and writers stealing peoples ideas from various posts made by users. You type it and they make videos/books based off your posts. I think that is far more realistic then complaining about users asking questions hoping somebody would have a logical answer to.

I mean what is wrong with a technician/engineer, professional/student, or officer/guard using forums to answer questions. I just say "thank gosh it is not facebook or twitter"