Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By bdrc
      Taken with A7m3, Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8
      Single exposure. 
      Purple by RICO Lee, on Flickr
    • By Jobeyo
      I know this topic is out there in abundance but I wanted to put it in a forum where Sony products wouldn’t be bashed! 
      I saved my pennies and finally switched from a canon 80D, using an APS-C sensor, to a Sony A7iii in September. This was in an attempt to change my hobby into something that might make me some weekend money. 
      Annoyingly I could only afford to buy the Sony with the native 50mm 1.8. Unfortunately, the love affair of had with the nifty fifty from canon was sorely missed. Working as a part time family lifestyle photographer, I found it just lacked.... Something. 
      Anyway, I’ve once again been saving and want your opinions on diversifying the lenses at my disposal. I think I miss the focal length of my crop 50mm, so the highly praised Sony 85mm 1.8 the first lens in leaning towards but would you then chop the 50mm in for a little more towards say a Sigma art 35 1.4. 
      If you were after 2 general lifestyle primes to go with a 70-200 canon f4, what would they be? 
      Thanks for your thoughts and I’m pleased to be joking the community! 
    • By Ilya
      Last day of autumn by Ilya Artemiev, on Flickr
      November, 30
      Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM + Metabones IV + Sony a7rII
    • By Ilya
      le café by Ilya Artemiev, on Flickr

Veronika by Ilya Artemiev, on Flickr