Looking to add to my kit of lenses

I currently have an a7Rii with the 16-35 f/2.8, 55 f/1.8, and 100-400. Most of my work is landscape/cityscape, street, and wildlife. The 16-35 is working out well for landscapes so far. The 55 is good for streets. Sometimes I do find the 55 to be on the long end for street photography. Before I switched from Fuji, my go to lens was the 23mm f/2 so I'm thinking a 35mm would be great. The 1.4 would be too big for street IMO. So that would leave the 2.8. For street, I am shooting in low light a lot but with the genre, I don't always hate introducing noise. The gritty look can either be helped in post or utilized artistically. The Sony 35 2.8 is about $800 but I'm in no rush so I could wait and find a deal on a used one. However, the Samyang version is only $298. For a lens that would be used for street it would save weight in my bag while traveling over other focal lengths/zooms, it would save money for a lens that wouldn't be used as a money maker, etc. However, I don;t want to go cheap if the lens isn't any good. I have heard it's loud, which might be an issue for some street situations but if it isn't extremely loud it may not be a deal breaker. Does anyone have any experience with it or the IQ?

The other lens I am considering down the road is the 24-70 2.8. It seems with the 16-35, I would have pretty good coverage on the mid-wide end. How are those two lenses for concert photography? Is the 2.8 wide enough? I am friends with local musicians have considered trying my hand. Mostly just for fun to mess around with something new but it might be something I want to do more of.

Hi. As you are considering also the Samyang, and at the price you mentioned, I assume it’s a MF. 

You can consider the voigtlanders (CV) if you’re ok with Manual Focus...  but the cost will likely be a tad more than the 35 2.8, but you’d get a faster lens, albeit needing to also purchase an adaptor from M to E. 

Consider the Sony 28 f2.  This lens is cheaper, wide enough and a stop lower than the 35... it’s a pretty sharp lens too if you get a good copy. 

The Samsung is AF. The Sony 28 f/2 would be a good option but I don’t like the size. The 55 is already bigger than I’d like so I don’t want another lens that big for street and the 28 is only slightly smaller. The 35 is almost half the size of the 28.