Complaints about a7rII

People who complain about lack of secnd sd card slot, cant you just wirelessly teather and send the pics directly to your phone or laptop?

it does have wifi built in

Depends. I shoot wedding photography mostly so no, I really need dual cards. I want to switch to Sony so badly (especially for my video work) but my photography business still has me holding on to my 5D3. My only other worry with Sony is tracking AF in low light given I'm a wedding photographer 50% of the time. While the 5D3 handles video fine (though nothing near the quality of the A7s which I often rent), the A7s or A7rII just don't cut it for my wedding photography business yet. The A99 came close but it was a bit weaker in low light. Let's see if Sony can merge the tech from the A99 with the A7rII and create a camera that can satisfy both industries. 

Either way though, if the A7rII works well with Canon lenses as well as the leaks show, I would possibly own both Canon & Sony bodies and just Canon lenses. Unless a 5D Mark IV can take some of the wind out of Sony's sails with 4k and full sensor read for starters...not counting on it though. 

I think it's interesting that the new members with the one post use it to complain. Almost as if there is someone with the same IP is setting up multiple accounts here just to make their point. Humm ;):D

Most of these don't sound like complaints and sound more like wishes. I for one am new here as a Canon shooter but i'm excited about what Sony is doing. The A7 series doesn't quite solve my personal issues but I'm hopeful that they will. After years of watching Canon use essentially the exact same camera sensor and withhold all their advanced video features to $8000+ video cameras, I'm really hoping Sony will offer a replacement to my 5D3 which I could see with an A99 body and A7rII guts.

It's about battery, 2nd SD slot and compressed RAW?!

That's all you can complain about?! Nothing more?

I'm in. All easy to handle. B)

(well I still will wait until some serious tests and a little price drop is past. nothing to hurry here, I'll have a really nice A7)

Not complaining about size and weight. I want it bigger actually...in an A99 style body with a larger battery. Really I don't see much of the point to try to make the A7 as small as they made it given the size of full frame lenses. Already, they can't really make f2.8 zooms for that lens mount because the lens would be much larger than the camera. I'm fine with a larger A77 or A99 size/style body for sure and would love just the typical A mount. I used the original A7 and the A7s for a while and I never loved the ergonomics but loved the quality. Kind of torn on the size aspect. Sure, small is good but not if we have to use small batteries, pull features, and not have f2.8 zooms.

Not complaining about size and weight. I want it bigger actually...in an A99 style body with a larger battery. Really I don't see much of the point to try to make the A7 as small as they made it given the size of full frame lenses. Already, they can't really make f2.8 zooms for that lens mount because the lens would be much larger than the camera. I'm fine with a larger A77 or A99 size/style body for sure and would love just the typical A mount. I used the original A7 and the A7s for a while and I never loved the ergonomics but loved the quality. Kind of torn on the size aspect. Sure, small is good but not if we have to use small batteries, pull features, and not have f2.8 zooms.

Then simply the A7 series is not for you, the main reason to buy A7 is the size.

So if size doesn't matter then a DSLR is the best choice.. Better AF, more lenses, better battery life, better grip

Most A7 users have sacrificed all DSLR advantages mainly for size IMO.

Looks like what you want is the A99II like everyone else. The line for that is a old one. Welcome to Sony world.