Travel shoot at Kundasang, Sabah. With Mount Kinabalu as backdrop. 

Taken with A7iii, Voigtlander Nokton Classic 40mm f/1.4

MD: Vivi

Gallery: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bdrc1989/

asd-ASD02365sss1.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By reynante
      Visit my IG for behind-the-scenes and more info: https://www.instagram.com/reynantem/   We can wish, hope, and dream all we want. But unless we’re able to wake up and act, nothing will come true.   I'd love to hear what you think about this.
    • By mb555444
      HDR image taken recently at the lovely town of Volterra (Sony A99, Tamron 24-70/2.8, 24mm, f/4.5)

• By D.R. Smith
      Hi All.  I do a lot of outdoor photography; landscape, nature, wildlife when I can find it.  I recently switched from a Canon 80D to a Sony A7III.  I'm torn between two lenses and was wondering if any of you could help.
      First Sigma has a 100-400mm f/5.6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary Lens for Canon EF that can be coupled with the Sigma MC-11 mount converter Canon EF-E.  This seems like a good way to go except everywhere I usually shop says they are on back order and havve no idea when they will get them in.  I did find a refurbished version of this lens that I could buy but I'm hesitant to buy refurbished.
      There is also a Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM with the same Sigma MC-11 adapter that I am considering.
      I guess I should say that I absolutely cannot affford the native Sony 100-400mm lens. Oh I wish I could.
      Do you folks have any recommendations?  I'm not a pro, but In love photography and especially outdoor photography.
      Thanks very much for your time

• By budboy65
      Hi Everyone,  thanks in advance for your help. I have this amazing A7iii with eye af in photo mode but I’m missing something. Watching all the different videos showing all the amazing features that focus on eye af seem to show that there is eye af in video mode, but unless I’m in p, a, s, or m there isn’t a way to use eye af in video. The other question is do I have to continually have to hold whatever button is assigned (center) or is there a way to toggle eye af. Currently the only way to hold focus is using face detection unless I hold the center button or whatever the button is assigned to for eye af. Great abilities, but frustrated with this. I can’t see holding a button to focus on an eye while the camera is on a gimbal. 
      Thanks again for all your help. 

Robert
    • By Satman_1234
      Hopefully, when released these will be easier to get then the 400mm f/2.8 GM. 
      Not likely to be announced during the 2019 NABShow although, SONY is making an announcement today at 2:oo pm PST
      From Alpha Rumors
      https://www.sonyalpharumors.com/new-sony-patent-discloses-500-f-4-and-600-f-4-e-mount-lens-design/