Opinions

I've had an a6000 for about a year now, I also use Pentax and have quite a few lenses in the Pentax system.  With the a6000 I have a Sony 20mm, 30mm, and 18-55.  I'm in process of selling 55-210, and 16mm lenses.  Most of my shooting is with the 20 and 30, I may not keep the 18-55 as I don't really use it that much.  I'm going to add another lens and listed below are the contenders with my reasons why and maybe why not, the reason are based on my own thoughts and different reviews and forum posts I have read.  The reason I bought the a6000 to begin with was the small size and fast autofocus.  Because of the size I'm using it a lot as a travel kit.  I really love the 20, it's very nice for street shooting, I can actually put the combo in a pocket.  The 30 is also very useful with the macro capability.  I probably shoot more nature and landscapes than anything else because I live in a rural area, but I will shoot everything, not using it for video.  In the two systems I have zooms covering 10-135mm, and primes of 15, 20, 30, 50, 300.  When I'm shooting nature I often carry a camera with the 300 lens and another on a tripod.

Sony FE 85mm F1.8 ; Pros: I don't have a prime between 50 and 300 in either system, This lens is supposed to be very sharp, it is fast, one of the highest rated Sony lenses under $1500, it's full frame just in case my next camera is too.; Cons: No OSS

Sigma 60mm f/2.8 DN; Pros: This lens is also supposed to be very sharp at about 1/3 the cost of the 85.  physically smaller than the 85. ;Cons: No OSS

Sony 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS, Pros: From what I have read this is better than the 18-105 despite it's slower aperture and longer zoom range, Would definitely replace the 18-55 and add reach that I don't have in Sony, Has OSS  Cons: I already have an 18-135 in Pentax mount that is very good and weather sealed. 

I have ruled out:

18-105: just because I've read too many posts saying the 18-135 is better.
24-240: I've not read too much good about this, too much compromise, over the price range
70-300: To pricey for that slow of a lens

So what other pros and cons are there on these lenses from those of you that have actually used or researched them, what am I missing?  Am I missing other lenses in my price range?

thanks for reading and responding