Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By ChrisGenos
      Hi! I just want to see if anyone used sony a7 first gen with Sigma Mc-11 and Sigma Art 24-70mm. I'm just wondering if the eye AF is working and how's the autofocus speed? Thank you so much!
    • By svergin
      Sony a6300 with adapted Canon FD 50mm SCC Macro [1/1000 sec@f3.5]

• By Ilya
      Last summer days by Ilya Artemiev, on Flickr
    • By Al Pha
      Does anyone know why Sony (or 3rd parties) can't make a better adapter for their A-mount SSM and SAM lenses? For example, the relatively inexpensive Sony 28-75 f2.8 is a really good lens. I've tried several copies and they make sharp, contrasty images. However, the AF on my E-mount bodies (a9 & a6500) is hampered by the paucity of focus points. The limiting factor is obviously not the bodies, and I don't think it's the lenses. It seems to be the adapter!
    • By ashliee42
      I have always used Cannon products but recently got into a videographer position in my career and have heard that Sony was great for videos! I purchased a Sony A7RII and currently edit on a Macbook Pro using Premiere Pro CC. When I take the video and play it back on the camera, it looks great! However, whenever I upload to my computer most of my shots have the "double vision" look to them especially since I film a lot to do with sports. I was wondering if there was a way to fix this? 

Thanks,
      Ashley