lentes robadas/Stolen lenses

Buenos días, tres lentes Sony fueron robadas anteayer. f2.8 SEL1635GM (número de serie 1819380), SEL70200GM f2.8 (1825490) SEL35F28Z (1.894.966) y una macro 15mm Laowa para Sony FE azul mochila Lowepro Tahoe BP 150 con un mango negro adjunto, "Capture V3 PeakDesign". ¿Dónde puedo dejar información sobre los números de serie o buscar sitios web en los que se venden lentes usados? Por favor, ayúdame! Gracias de antemano Sé que me entiendes. Estoy pidiendo compartir madejigor@gmail.com

Good morning, three Sony lenses were stolen the day before yesterday. SEL1635GM f2.8 (serial number 1819380), SEL70200GM f2.8 (1825490), SEL35F28Z (1894966) and one Laowa 15mm macro for the Sony FE in the blue Lowepro Tahoe BP 150 backpack with the black "Capture V3 PeakDesign" handle attached . Where can I leave information on serial numbers or look for websites on which used lenses are sold? Please help! Thank you in advance. I know you understand me. I am asking for sharing. madejigor@gmail.com

Guest Jaf-Photo

I don't want to disparage your hopes, but in all likelyhood, the lenses have been traded for drugs already and have changed hands several times. They'll probably re-enter the market through a fairly normal-looking business.

Thieving is a business and you can't expect to identify the thief and the police to send in their SWAT team to retrieve them.

If you had insurance, that's your best and probably only hope.