Sign in to follow this  
Makeev

Business center of Moscow

On 6/25/2018 at 10:55 PM, jeff said:

Wow!  I was there in the late nineties and don't remember any modern skyscrapers.  Cool picture.

Moscow grows up! The architectural appearance for the last 20 years has changed.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By steve of stonehenge
      I recently received a Sony 24-104 f4 lens and I love it.  This lens is so versatile.  I can see this as my main travel lens.  On most trips I will still take the Sony 16-35 f2.8 GM for landscapes.  Smaller international airlines have a 8KG carry on luggage limit.  That means a maximum of three lenses so selection is very important.  
      Don't just take my word for it.  The reviews for this lens are really outstanding.  Some are even saying go with this lens over the 24-70 f2.8 GM.  Much cheaper and lighter.
    • By elenichatzo
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. City center of Thessaloniki, Greece
    • By Alex Timelapse
      My latest big timelapse is ready, i used the a7r3 to shot this proyect.
      Lens used Laowa 15mm f2 , Sony 24-105 , Sony 100-400
      over 33000 RAW photos
      2 months shooting
      1 month editing(intense)
      hyperlapses done with 3 axis gimbal (Accsoon a1)
    • By brahma56
      Hi. I'm a reasonably competent and experienced landscape photographer, about the push the borders of my comfort zone considerably. In three days I will be taking part in an on-the-spot competition whose theme is People and Place. The competition is in the venerable and ancient English city of York and I'm looking to combine both elements of the subject by shooting a model in an iconic setting. In the first case, I will be shooting one of York Minster's stone masons working in the Minster Stoneyard; in the second I will be shooting a female model at the city's Victorian railway station setting her stillness against the movement of commuters. I will be using natural light with my Sony A99 in combination with Sony Carl Zeiss SSM 16-35mm ZA f2.8, Minolta A 50mm, and Sony 100-300mm. I welcome any thoughts on this, particularly regarding settings and possible presets for the camera. Thanks in anticipation.

• A9 with the latest (5+) firmware can do PDAF down to f/16, while the A7Riii can only do PDAF down to f/8, so depending on your shooting conditions, the A9 may be a better choice.
    • Since you're specifically asking for an "RGB" histogram: I'm afraid, this is not possible. However, If you're fine with an "intensity" histogram without differentiating for RGB, then maybe you'll want to take a look at this.
    • I want to do focus bracketing with my Sony A7 r4. I want to shoot in raw and do not want the results stacked in camera (I want to do that later.)   Are there products that will do this for me?
    • When you review your image after capture you can view a RGB Histogram. Is it possible to view this RGB Live Histogram by assigning it to a C1, C2 etc button, which you can press to view it before you take the shot, rather than  after the capture.
    • I am seriously changing my equipment to the Sony range. With my current eyesight I need the most consistent and accurate Eye AF for non static people shots. The 24 or 42 meg sensors are not an issue, both would be fine. Any advice regarding the A9 vs A7R111 would be most appreciated regarding the Eye AF.