Sign in to follow this  
Makeev

Business center of Moscow

On 6/25/2018 at 10:55 PM, jeff said:

Wow!  I was there in the late nineties and don't remember any modern skyscrapers.  Cool picture.

Moscow grows up! The architectural appearance for the last 20 years has changed.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By elenichatzo
      City center of Thessaloniki, Greece
    • By Alex Timelapse
      My latest big timelapse is ready, i used the a7r3 to shot this proyect.
      Lens used Laowa 15mm f2 , Sony 24-105 , Sony 100-400
      over 33000 RAW photos
      2 months shooting
      1 month editing(intense)
      hyperlapses done with 3 axis gimbal (Accsoon a1)
    • By brahma56
      Hi. I'm a reasonably competent and experienced landscape photographer, about the push the borders of my comfort zone considerably. In three days I will be taking part in an on-the-spot competition whose theme is People and Place. The competition is in the venerable and ancient English city of York and I'm looking to combine both elements of the subject by shooting a model in an iconic setting. In the first case, I will be shooting one of York Minster's stone masons working in the Minster Stoneyard; in the second I will be shooting a female model at the city's Victorian railway station setting her stillness against the movement of commuters. I will be using natural light with my Sony A99 in combination with Sony Carl Zeiss SSM 16-35mm ZA f2.8, Minolta A 50mm, and Sony 100-300mm. I welcome any thoughts on this, particularly regarding settings and possible presets for the camera. Thanks in anticipation.

• By Taher Abouraya
      Interior of the Dolmabahci Sary in Istanbul 2004
    • By Taher Abouraya
      An interior inside the "Palais de Versaille" in Paris 2001.