+++ PURE PASSION WITH IVANA +++

Today i'm showing you a little picture series with Ivana from my latest work. For all the German readers of this site, feel free to check my blog entry as well.

bbres-MnxQb3J0cmFpdHMvMjAxOC9QdXJlIFBhc3

Feel free to check out the complete series with Ivana on my Website ;-)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By DigitalMinds Photography
      +++ ABOVE AND BEYOND WITH FILLORETA +++

After a little pause from the photography scene, i am returning back with this image series from the austrian alps. Filloreta, a fantastic beauty model helps me to realizing the idea of a bride on the top auf the austrian alps. check out my blog entry as well.

And of course a little 127 megapixel panorama

Feel free to check out the complete series with Filloreta on my Website ;-)
    • By DigitalMinds Photography
      +++ ABOVE AND BEYOND WITH FILLORETA +++

After a little pause from the photography scene, i am returning back with this image series from the austrian alps. Filloreta, a fantastic beauty model helps me to realizing the idea of a bride on the top auf the austrian alps. check out my blog entry as well.

And here is a small 127 megapixel panorama hahahahaa

Feel free to check out the complete series with Filloreta on my Website ;-)
    • By kyle925
      One of my recent wedding projects I made where I combined some film making and typical wedding video highlights. So far my couples like it. I used up all my arsenal on this shoot this project (a6500/a6300/a6000/a7s/rx100) and a couple of camcorders. Also sticking to my LUT of choice - Vivid and sharp tone. Yup!  One of my best one yet. But still trying to improve on my skills . I welcome any critiques/comments to further better my craft. Let me know what you think. FYI - a little BTS on the first part and then the final highlight is on the end of the film.