Hi all,

I just received my new Sony a7 iii and I was so excited until I came across a problem I hope someone is able to help.

I cannot seem to find the video settings for 120 frames on 1080p (I only have up to 100) and on 4k I can only choose 25 frames - no 60 frames is showing.

From the YouTube videos I saw, everyone has a different list to choose compared to mine.

I checked and I have the latest firmware available installed and my memory card (scandisk extreme pro) wouldn't be the problem.

Has anyone came across this same issue or knows how to fix it?

Thank you in advance.

Hi all,

I just received my new Sony a7 iii and I was so excited until I came across a problem I hope someone is able to help.

I cannot seem to find the video settings for 120 frames on 1080p (I only have up to 100) and on 4k I can only choose 25 frames - no 60 frames is showing.

From the YouTube videos I saw, everyone has a different list to choose compared to mine.

I checked and I have the latest firmware available installed and my memory card (scandisk extreme pro) wouldn't be the problem.

Has anyone came across this same issue or knows how to fix it?

Thank you in advance.

It is confusing...the rotating mode dial has two video choices...the 35mm film icon and the S&Q Icon.  S&Q is for "slow and quick".  Depending upon what dial mode is selected, you will have access in the main movie menu to exposure mode and record settings for each of the two modes (menu camera #2 page 1/9).  And PAL to NTSC.