I am on the fence as to the best upgrade from Nikon D810.  I professionally photograph hotels, architecture, interior design mostly using Nikon PCE 24mm and PCE 19mm.   I also shoot video with Sony FS7, so looking for a solid B-cam/ smaller kit for travel shooting 4K video.  I currently own the wonderful A6500, use mostly for video on EC-1 Beholder gimbal.  I am very close to buying the Sony A7RIII over the Nikon D850, but I have not been able to find an adapter that allows using my two PCE (Tilt Shift) lenses with electronic control of the aperture.  (AF not a concern with these PCE lenses as they are manual focus).

I suppose I could manually set my aperture, but I still have not found an adapter that claims to work with Nikon PCE lenses.

If someone can tell me my Nikon PCE lenses will adapt to the A7RIII with full functionality of the aperture, or be workable for architectural photography, I will probably buy the Sony A7RIII.  I know the D850 would be awesome for this, but I do a LOT of video work and A7RIII is better for that.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...