40610512424_3c5740d620_c.jpg

A little girl high-fives the Golden Lady at London's Piccadilly Circus.

After about 11 years of doing photography, and especially street candids, I bought an A6000. I also started shooting mono for the first time. I've a feeling it will take me some time getting good at it, though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By sonyatlanta
      Howdy - Question, I have a Sony a5000, 5300 and 6000 (e mount) and I'm looking for an adapter for the Sony e mount so I'm able to use my Nikon 1 Nikkor Lens (Nikon 1 Nikkor 18.5mm f/1.8 and Nikon 1 Nikkor 11 - 27.5mm). I believe the Nikon's are G mount lens and I've read multiple articles with different suggestions. Any and all help would be much appreciated. And I'm looking to keep it a low cost as possible. Appreciate it! 
      Cheers, Btlyle (@sonyatlanta)
    • By zahtar
      Hello

I am shooting with an a6000 and have a question regarding face detection.

I am shooting a group of people and the camera detects 3-4 faces, without face registration. Is there a way to toggle between the detected faces? For example I don’t want to focus on the person at the far left, I want to change focus to the person in the middle.

I am asking for a direct way, not a workaround, just a quick and easy way. So that means no face registration either.

Thanks in advance

PS: I am currently doing workarounds like recompose, lock-on AF etc, looking for something more efficient

• By JWTPhoto
      Hi all,

This is my first post here, but why not introduce myself first? Relatively new Sony user. Have an A6000 with the 16-50 and 55-210 kit lenses. I mostly shoot wide landscape, but am venturing into portraiture and I take the occasional wildlife/tighter landscape shot... So, looking for a trio of lenses.
      I'm thinking a prime and two zooms, or just three primes. Not sure. I like the flexibility of the zoom but realize that primes tend to be sharper, which I like for my landscapes. Looking at the Rokinon 12mm F2 for UWA landscapes or the Sigma 16mm (which I've heard great things about). And then a 24-70, and then maybe a 70-200 for the zoomed-in shots. Not too sure.
      Any help and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Cheers!
      Jack.
    • By elenichatzo
      1) Thessaloniki

2) Athens

3) Kallikrateia, Halkidiki

4) Zagoroxoria, Ioannina
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/elenichatzo/26473151597/in/dateposted-public/

• By elenichatzo
      Hello,
      I'm new to photography but I will attend photography classes/lessons because I want to learn more and become better..
      I really like almost any kind of photography but mostly street, landscapes, cityscapes, astrography, light trails, star trails and timelapse videos.. I use the Sony A6000 with the kit lens (16-50mm) , a Neewer 35mm F1,7 and a Goko 70-210mm  F4 and all I want to ask is If I can use any of these lenses for astrography/star trails and If yes whice lens..
      Also, any recommendation of any lens that is more appropriate for this kind of staff is more than welcome.

Thank you