a6500 rolling shutter question

How bad is the rolling shutter for someone that will mostly be using tripods, sliders, gimbals and the ocassional handheld single frame scene?
I'm looking to get this camera and am almost dead set on it and I'm just wondering. I would be doing short movies, and some gimbal work for music videos.
I've watched quite a few videos and on some I can see the rolling shutter a bit and on some there is none? Any insight is appreciated.

The seemingly random presence or absence of 

the effect is likely due to a mix of two things: 

A. Differing types of light sources 

B. Actual shutter speeds [per frame] 

Above I know. Below I speculate:  

C. Card writing speed

D. Camera motion

• 2 months later...

In my experience, on my a6500, rolling shutter is worse than a 4/3 camera because the Super-35 sensor is much larger. This is physics making it harder to move the larger sensor around to compensate for quick jitters and jerks of your muscles. Even on a tripod you have to be careful not to move quickly. To complicate that, you should turn off stabilization on a tripod (if panning to a stop) because the image will sway back a couple of degrees when the camera stops.

It's not a deal-breaker but something you have to be careful of. I have taken shots of the moon, hand-held, and it looked fantastic for a stock 18-105 zoom, and that was just a tiny image in the center of the screen before I blew it up full screen later in the editing.

I have also shot a number of actor's scenes in 4K, hand-held, and that looks great as long as you aren't jerking the camera around.

In video mode a trick I found to slow the rolling shutter is to shoot at 120 frames a second! (with sound) The bit depth is less but in bright light it looks fine.