Upgraded to A7RIII thinking about a new lens

Hello,

Yesterday I upgraded from A7R2 to A7R3.  Thinking to purchase a new lens.  My local shop is awesome and gave me a great deal on the camera and super fair trade in.  The problem is they have a terrible selection of lenses.  For whatever reason they seem to stock every A mount and virtually no E mount lenses.  They can get me just about anything and are super nice to deal with.

So...with all of the above I would like to purchase my next lens there but will not be able to try them first.

Here is what I already have in terms of lenses:

Sony G 12-24 

Loxia 35 F2

Leica 50 F2 Summicron 

Sony 55 f1.8

Sony 85 F1.8

I would like a faster lens or maybe a specialty lens.  Here are my 3 contenders for new lens (I may trade in or sell one of my lenses as I already have too much overlap near 50MM)

Sony G Master 85 1.4

Voigtlander 40 F1.2

Sony STF 100mm

I really want something to mess around with serious Bokeh.  I don't do any video at all.  Mostly travel photography and automobiles. 

Im leaning towards the G master 85, thinking trade or sell the 85 1.8 and upgrade...but the Voigtlander seems pretty awesome.  The Sony STF, I have reservations about buying unless I got to test it out, but local shop doesn't have one...

I travel like crazy and I am obsessed with Vintage Cars (car events virtually very weekend the weather is nice).

Based on the above, what do you think???

I have most of those lenses and take lots of pictures of cars. I personally would keep the 85 1.8. Its an incredible lens for the price and much easier to take on a trip than the 85 1.4. The 40 would be a nice compliment to the 85 1.8. It is distinct from the 85, great in low light, portable, reasonably priced and has a great feel if you want to experiment with a manual lens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am thinking of joining Sony World by migrating from m43 to a 7 series. I am very tempted by the 100 STF because it brings something different to the table. For your car interest it will offer an extra level of elimination of the sometimes-messy backgrounds you get at car shows.

cheers