Sign in to follow this  
Romeo Bravo Photo

Recent Fashion Editorial

I shot a Fashion Editorial in December to compare the Sony a7R III, a9, and Hasselblad X1D.  It was just published in Promo Magazine yesterday.  I am working on a user review based on this shoot if you are interested...

Photo: www.romeobravophoto.com

Model: Kiersten Dolbec

Sony a7R III with Rokinon 35/1.4 AF

post-10696-0-02402500-1517617234_thumb.jpg

Sony a9 with Rokinon 35/1.4 AF

post-10696-0-38657500-1517617285_thumb.jpg

Original files (Without the print):

Photos: www.romeobravophoto.com

Model: Kiersten Dolbec

Sony a7R III with Rokinon 35/1.4 AF

attachicon.gif01 RBP-01755 RT (2).jpg

Sony a9 with Rokinon 35/1.4 AF

attachicon.gif07a RBP-04219.jpeg

great stuff Romeo! Love it. It also made me want to get that rokinon lens! What's your thought on it compare to the zeiss 35mm?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

great stuff Romeo! Love it. It also made me want to get that rokinon lens! What's your thought on it compare to the zeiss 35mm?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks!

My thoughts are basically the same as everyone else...

1.  The Rokinon is a lot cheaper.

2.  The Zony is sharper wide open.

I loved the Zony for a long time.  But I had a friend that wanted to buy it really bad - so I sold it and bought the Rokinon.  I wouldn't say I love it, but I can't say I miss the sharpness of the Zony.

Thanks!

My thoughts are basically the same as everyone else...

1. The Rokinon is a lot cheaper.

2. The Zony is sharper wide open.

I loved the Zony for a long time. But I had a friend that wanted to buy it really bad - so I sold it and bought the Rokinon. I wouldn't say I love it, but I can't say I miss the sharpness of the Zony.

Just got my rokinon. Can’t wait for a shoot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk