Sign in to follow this  
ed_archangel

A7rII and 85GM for architecture photography

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hi, i'm a newbee here

Sometimes i use this combo (A7rII and 85GM) for architecture and street photography.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By DHOC_TAZH_NJ
      Hello, 

I'm curious to know if these two lenses can be effectively used in FF bodies without invoking crop mode. For instance, in my Pentax APS-C setup, I can use my 35mm and 50mm lenses in compatible FF bodies (film and DSLR). There is very slight vignetting, but I can get a full frame view out of them.

Has anyone else tried these two lenses in FF mode?
    • By jdvoracek
      MacOS users BEWARE!!  I just bricked an A7RII ILCE-7RM2 trying to update from 4.0 to 4.01 using my MacBook Pro with Catalina 10.15.3 VERY CAREFULLY following Sony's instructions.  I had updated this camera with this computer but an earlier OS successfully in the past.  About 1/3 way done, the camera just disconnected from the computer (volume disappeared from desktop), the little red light would not go out, and the camera would not reconnect.  I tried pulling the battery.  I read where some folks had to run the update more than once, but I couldn't run it again on the Mac because the Mac would not mount the camera as a mass storage volume.  The reason I am not really upset is my wife has a desktop PC, and even in this messed up state, the camera responded to the Windows updater and is updated and running.
    • By Lajoiephoto
      I own a 7rii and gave been trying to scour my manual and the internet to explain on icon I see on my full display monitor screen.  It is a small, thick-walled, grey circle with the letters AC next to it.  I cannot for the life of me find an explanation in any of the documentation.  I have the monitor, viewfinder set for automatic.  This icon appears for a short time and then disappears.  If I shift from viewfinder back to monitor, it comes back.  If anyone can tell me what this is, I’ll sleep better for the knowing.  
    • By jeighseauxn
      My Sony a7rii camera is has some issues.. 
      Every time I turn off the camera then turn back on the date and time settings show up and I have to enter them in order to use the camera. I haven't used very often for a few months and seems as if the internal battery isn't getting charged. Anybody have an similar experiences and or fixes? Any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated. 
    • By Thefallguy
      Is there a way to set bracketing so that I take one exposure at the metered setting then the remaining e postures at negative stops only?  I could could only bracket plus and minus exposures around the correct metered exposure.