Post processing RAW images from A7R M3

Thanks to all for the help and suggested work arounds.

I did download the EXIFTOOL app and the YouTube video was extremely helpful in using it.  And it works.

As for Lightroom, I am really disappointed at the assholes at Adobe.  Once again they have added a feature to CC and not included it in LR6.  I am so done with the BS at Adobe.  I'll be totally divorced from Adobe soon and I can't wait for that day.

Thanks to all for the help and suggested work arounds.

I did download the EXIFTOOL app and the YouTube video was extremely helpful in using it.  And it works.

As for Lightroom, I am really disappointed at the assholes at Adobe.  Once again they have added a feature to CC and not included it in LR6.  I am so done with the BS at Adobe.  I'll be totally divorced from Adobe soon and I can't wait for that day.

On the upside, a subscription keeps you always up-to date. If you look at it on a yearly basis, it's about the same cost.  But I guess you want the choice.

One downside to subscription is if you don't want to upgrade, you are out of luck. I love capture one. $70 and I've got the full program. (Sony version) if I don't want the next version, I don't have to pay a penny more and I've still got the program.

With Lightroom you're paying a lot more, with subscription being more per year too. For arguably a worse program.

I'm a couple capture one convert, and I'm loving it.

In case you missed it, the final update to Lightroom 6 (version 6.14) is available now.  When I attempted the update, I got an error code.  The fix was not too hard but took time.  I had to uninstall LR6, re-install LR6, then update.  This took almost an hour.   But it works.  No further update to LR6.

In case you missed it, the final update to Lightroom 6 (version 6.14) is available now.  When I attempted the update, I got an error code.  The fix was not too hard but took time.  I had to uninstall LR6, re-install LR6, then update.  This took almost an hour.   But it works.  No further update to LR6.

I had no problem at all updating to 6.14.  Just clicked on download 6.14 update and installed in a few seconds.  No error message, no need to uninstall and reinstall.  I am using a Mac.