Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Bertie87
      We made this short film in anticipation of a Splinter Cell game being announced at E3. Whilst that doesn't appear to be coming true, no reason for everyone to not enjoy the short.
      A really hard production on me - one man band and action films with loads of setups in just 3 days is a LOT of work. Radio mics were super handy (Rodelink).

I used the a7rii due to it having better autofocus than the sii, and also the lower rolling shutter in full frame mode (which we needed for the woods scene at the start).

https://youtu.be/fkvkhCvnbDU

We also used a Sony RX100V on top of a light stand to film all the CCTV shots, and a DJI Mavic pro for the drone stuff. The thermal imaging stuff is real thermal imaging (a FLIR camera on an iPhone X) - hence it's low resolution and frame rate.

Feel free to ask me any questions or post feedback and I hope you enjoy it!

• By davidequatela
      Hi there

I would like to share my newest film school project "Proactive" shot on the Sony a7S II in 4K with ZEISS Loxia 2/50 and Sony FE 28mm f/2 lenses. You can display English subtitles by clicking on CC.

Instead of using S-Log3 I shot everything with the Gamma set to "Cine 4" and Color Mode set to "S-Gamut3.cine". This gave me a flat image without all the color banding issues of S-Log3. Editing was done in Premiere Pro, VFX in After Effects, and grading in DaVinci Resolve with the help of FilmConvert.

You can see some before and after stills at the bottom of this page: davidequatela.de/proactive

I greatly appreciate your feedback!

Thanks,
      Davide Quatela
    • By majorki
      "Drifter" - 

A man finds peace riding through the city on his roadster, only to face his own reality; which is himself. The soundtrack 'Unfold' by Alina Baraz brings an emotional tone to the film to help reveal the man's true emotion.
      The film was shot on the Sony a6000 mounted to the Dji Ronin, and aerials with the Dji Inspire 1.
      Credits: 
      Directed by Malachi Lee
      Starring Jaron Moore
      Soundtrack by Alina Baraz & Galimatias – "Unfold" 
      Drone Operator Mike Savage
      Car Operator Edward Nguyen
      Bike Operator Jaron Moore
      PA Staff Johnson
      PA Dacia Kimber
      Equipment Used
      Diji Ronin M-3
      Diji Inspire 1
      Sony a6000 / AVCHD
      Sony E-Mount 18mm-55mm f/3.5-5 lens
      Mitakon E-Mount 50mm f/.95 lens
    • By micharth
      Hey Guys ! 

I want to show you my first short film I ever shot, it was completely shot on the Sony a6000.
      Lenses I used were the Tamron 17-50mm 2.8, Helios 44-2 and the cheapo cctv 35mm 1.7

Please watch it here and let me know what you think I'm happy about every feedback I get !

If you enjoyed it, please like it on youtube, its for the sony professional competition Thanks !!