Sign in to follow this  
tsk1979

If A6XX model is coming, howcome I am unable to see it on WIFI Alliance

http://www.wi-fi.org/product-finder-results?sort_by=certified&sort_order=desc&categories=5,3&subcategories=18,20&companies=60,756,1117,2192672

Typically, we see things here a month before launch.

If A6XXX is coming within month, It should be here.

I can think of two explanations

1. Its not coming within 1 month

2. Its going to be announced, but launch is more than a couple of months away.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By theMusicMan
      Hi All
      New Sony user so please excuse my ignorance here.
      Simple question, I can't seem to be able to connect my Mac running OSx 10.13 High Sierra to my Sony.  I am wanting to get some applications and check the firmware etc, but I simply cannot get the software wo recognise the Mac is connected.
      The camera says USB connected, but nothing registered on the Mac or any Sony apps.
      Any pointers please?
      Thanks
    • By Frestovski
      Decided to present you some footage of our last trip in Spain (San Sebastian - Bilbao - Mallorca - Valencia)
      Filmed with Sony A6000; Zhiyun CraneM; Dji Mavic Air
      Thanks for watching!
    • By GIB39
      Hi 

I have the a6000 and a Nikon dslr. On my Nikon I can programme a button to allow me to toggle between aperture and shutter speed to allow me then to alter either setting with the control wheel. Can this be done with the a6000 instead of using the dial switch on the rear, this is a bit fiddly for me? 

Thanks
    • By sonyatlanta
      Howdy - Question, I have a Sony a5000, 5300 and 6000 (e mount) and I'm looking for an adapter for the Sony e mount so I'm able to use my Nikon 1 Nikkor Lens (Nikon 1 Nikkor 18.5mm f/1.8 and Nikon 1 Nikkor 11 - 27.5mm). I believe the Nikon's are G mount lens and I've read multiple articles with different suggestions. Any and all help would be much appreciated. And I'm looking to keep it a low cost as possible. Appreciate it! 
      Cheers, Btlyle (@sonyatlanta)
    • By zahtar
      Hello

I am shooting with an a6000 and have a question regarding face detection.

I am shooting a group of people and the camera detects 3-4 faces, without face registration. Is there a way to toggle between the detected faces? For example I don’t want to focus on the person at the far left, I want to change focus to the person in the middle.

I am asking for a direct way, not a workaround, just a quick and easy way. So that means no face registration either.

Thanks in advance

PS: I am currently doing workarounds like recompose, lock-on AF etc, looking for something more efficient