How do I convert raw to jpeg in camera?

What phone are you using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Samsung S8. 

I tried to transfer a raw image from my A7, but it only sent a thumbnail jpeg. However I would like to be able to convert raw files in camera to Jpeg and choose all the parameters and then send it to my phone in full resolution, is that possible?

Your phone may only display or handle JPEG. If you want to have both RAW and JPEG images I would set your camera to shoot in both rather than in just in RAW or just JPEG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No I only want the full size Jpeg to transfer to my phone. But I don't want to shoot in raw+jpeg, only raw and be able to convert chosen raw files in camera before I send over the full size Jpeg. 

No I only want the full size Jpeg to transfer to my phone. But I don't want to shoot in raw+jpeg, only raw and be able to convert chosen raw files in camera before I send over the full size Jpeg.

I send over full size files on my iPhone with the Sony app. I shoot in both RAW and jpeg. There is no internal mechanism for the camera to convert RAW to JPEG then transfer that I know of.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I send over full size files on my iPhone with the Sony app. I shoot in both RAW and jpeg. There is no internal mechanism for the camera to convert RAW to JPEG then transfer that I know of.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Thank you for your answers, when I shot raw + jpeg it did transfer the full size jpeg. 

Too bad it won't let you convert raw in camera like Fujis let you do.

Thank you for your answers, when I shot raw + jpeg it did transfer the full size jpeg.

Too bad it won't let you convert raw in camera like Fujis let you do.

My assumption is that shooting RAW + JPEG does exactly that. Convert RAW files into JPEGs. The only issue here is that you have to do it for all images, not just the ones you choose

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk