Sign in to follow this  
HaitongYu

Cygnus Soaring (astrophotography with Laowa 15mm)

The waxing gibbous moon was rising, illuminating thin clouds and silhouetted by my friend on top of Chahar volcano in Inner Mongolia, China. Beyond the clouds you can vaguely see the milky way where the constellation Cygnus was soaring upwards.

A7R2 + Laowa 15mm F2, ISO640, 30s, 2-panel panorama.

500px.com/haitongyu

post-6341-0-31600100-1503066398_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By PHW
      Raging wild fire in California.  The ashes covers large part of sky, and gives a strange hue.   Sunset in the distance glows in unusual cherry red.  Not a happy day for those who lost their houses 30 miles from where this photo was taken earlier today.  Cross my fingers for those brave firefighters.

• By AndyHTu
      Hi Guys,
      I'm a long time user here, but I lost my account.  Formerly AndyWear, but I'm sure most of you guys probably don't know who I am anyways.
      I started my first Sony Camera with Sony A7 and am still using it til this day. I obviously do heavy post process because I enjoy it more artistically.  I plan on getting an A7iii eventually but at the moment I've been busy upgrading lighting and more important stuff as I try to scale my business.  I remember being told on here by a few people that photography as a living is no longer viable and I am glad I didn't listen to those  whispers.  A few years later now, I can say that I've been really successful in my area as an artistic fitness photographer.   As time went by, I've learned new marketing strategies and new ways to work smarter and not harder using marketing techniques I've picked up from the guys at  Slanted Lens.  I charged more, and take less jobs, but to be honest it is not for everyone, and I don't think it is for me either in the long run.  I've learned that branding is such an important thing to establish!  I just wanted to say this to give some people confidence that it is still very doable and  very lucrative if you take the right steps.
      Photo by Me
      Athlete: Beatrice

• By mrjcall
      A lesser visited falls in Western North Carolina, yet very beautiful after a heavy rain. A must to shoot when overcast to avoid harsh shadows.
    • By mrjcall
      Looking Glass Falls is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Western North Carolina. Must get there EARLY for photography without tourists all over.