Sign in to follow this  
Makeev

Sony a6300 Firmware 2.0 | Real Word Overheating Test in 4K

How long Sony A6300 could record for in 4K 24P at 100 Mbps to the SD card Sony SF-64UX?
At the ambient temperature of 29 degrees Celsius (84,2 degrees Fahrenheit) we did't catch any overheating issues. We've done this tests several times and one of them is shown on this video. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Apoorv Umate
      i need help 
      my a6300's .arw  image that is raw image is not giving details when zooming in a windows pc , i have tried everything such as other card , other lense ,factory reset, i have also compared the raw images with a6000 with the same lens and same card  side by side , a6000 was showing details when zoomed in on a windows pc but a6300 was not 
      i have tried many windows pc but nothing is happening 
      JPG;s are alright but raw is without detail 
      please give some advice that what should i do . i have warranty 
      Thank you
    • By Zainob Mathew
      This film was mostly shot on the A6500. Maui is an amazing place and this was our first visit. Thanks for watching!
    • By catunda
      I acquired about 5 months ago a mirrorless Sony a6300 after having Nikon d5300 for a long time. During a trip, the camera started showing severe noise problem and some color distortion, even in low ISO. Maybe I'm very unlucky, but I'm disappointed with Sony. Does anyone have experienced such problem?
      Image: ISO 1250, Lens E PZ 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OSS  - 22 mm, f/4, 1/60 s
    • By AshTHC
      Hey,
      Just got a new camera, the Sony alpha 7 Mark III as a present to someone who does not speak English, so he cannot use it properly, and no Russian language is available. Is there any way to add additional languages to it? Specifically Russian.
      Thanks
    • By Frestovski
      Decided to present you some footage of our last trip in Spain (San Sebastian - Bilbao - Mallorca - Valencia)
      Filmed with Sony A6000; Zhiyun CraneM; Dji Mavic Air
      Thanks for watching!