Sign in to follow this  
Langstrum

Continuous AF on A6300 with Canon lenses

Hi,

I'm trying to do continuous AF with Canon lenses using A6300 but I didn't success so far. I'm using Viltrox II and Yongnuo adapters for EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM and 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM. Even though for photography it's great, the AF works very well, but not with video. 

In video mode, they won't do AF if I don't half-press the shutter, and even when I do, it's very slow.

Is this the problem of the camera or adapters?

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Karen Lamba
      Hey Sony Alpha family,   I recently just formatted a card in the camera & since then the screen has been flashing upon start up & non of the buttons are responsive. I took out the card to see if that was causing the issue, but starting up with the battery alone has the same effect. Screen kept flashing & I could not do anything with the camera. When I turned it off, the flashing just continued.   Anyone else experienced this before?
    • By OmrMor
      Hello,
      I've been having a problem when recording with my Sony A6300.
      The problem is that every time I start recording, it automatically stops at the 20th second.  I've tried to change the settings and see if the problem has to do with that but no, I even bought Sony's sd xc I U3 64GB
       memory card and nothing has changed. I would like to know if somebody else has this problem and how it can be fixed.

• By Makeev
      Penza City Lights on Sony A6300 / A7s / A77v 

Shot from 2014 to 2017 on Sony A6300 / A7s / A77v / and few scenes on BMPC 4K / Panasonic GH5
      Moon shot on Sony A6300 + Russian MTO 1000mm f8 and Sony 30mm for stars background.
    • By Wolfzone
      Most unfortunately I may need to return my Sony a6300 that I recently acquired. I notice a distinct tilt of my images when using the EVP (also when I upload them) but images are straight/level when I view them on the LCD screen. I'm a committed EVP lover so this is highly disappointing to me. I actually purchased another a6300 and had to return it to Sony for this issue and this camera (another a6300) was a replacement. Has anyone experienced this issue? So disappointed. Thanks much. 
    • By Alejandro Espeche
      Hello

I made these pictures with the A6300 and a Batis 85 using strobist techniques (two speedlights yongnuos with Nikon triggers)