Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By dburg
      Does anyone know if the a6500 is able to remember settings between the separate video/photo functions?
      I’m running into the problem where I will dial in the settings I want on the video function, take a video, then switch over to Manual (or aperture priority), and readjust the settings to take a picture. When I move back to the video function, my original video settings are now replaced by the more recent settings that were used to take the photo, leaving my frantically readjusting to get back to the proper video settings originally used.
    • By mamill.travels
      Happy to answer questions. Always open to criticism, love learning and improving.  

One of my favourites from our Honeymoon. Taken on a hike near Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany.

Taken with a7rII, Zeiss 35mm f1.4 (an amazing lens).

Follow me @mamill.travels on Instagram if you like my style
    • By vincentminorphoto
      I shot this image titled "A Thousand Rooms" at an abandoned hospital in NY with the Sony A7R2 and the Canon 50 1.2 Lens. I wanted to show how painterly you can create with this camera, it's tones are gorgeous out of camera and a joy to play with in photoshop because it's high resolution and the tonal range in shadows. Thank you! Hope you enjoy! Follow my work at facebook.com/vincentminorphoto or instagram/vincentminorphoto

• By sinnerb
      Hello! I recently started shooting RAW so this may be a n00b question, but something that I did not notice before. My pictures that I shot appear much brighter in my viewfinder than once I upload onto my computer. The example below was taken off of my phone so not as accurate, but you can see how much lighter his face is. 

Any advice would be appreciated, thank you!