ymnno

Hello from Indonesia

Hello all,

Love the site and like to share with all alpha users 

I'm from Surabaya, Indonesia and just been in love with photography

with my a6000 and some manual lenses i feel the excitement of taking picture  

Nice to meet all of you..

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Actually I am quite surprised already ... so much in these little packages these days I grew up with Sony docs literally since I was a kid cuz Mom did business with Sony and the engineers and techs in Japan were quite the group back then ... so I enjoy reading them   🙂 The professionally done tube shows are good no argument there, but have to pick and choose to not waste time And hey at least I enjoy reading user manuals ... my girlfriend in college enjoyed reading her absolutelyhuge
    • I don't know, but I'd be surprised if the RX has more to document than the A. And I'd be more surprised if you got anything useful out of the exercise of reading either. You'd get more from an hour of youtube watching.  
    • Well on the other end of the spectrum friends and family note "what the heck is that?" for the A (probably cuz its missing the SLR tent) and "awww it's so cute" for the RX (cuz well it kinda is). One buddy hid the RX in his hand and attempted to walk out with it   🙂   He has huge basketball hands, too funny. But you're right ... one gets stuck on a scope at night in the dark, one gets to go everywhere and gets all the attention.  Sounds just like relatives in real life.
    • More like distant relatives: cousins would at least share the same mount, siblings the same sensor size.
    • This was actually more of an experiment. It is very rare to see clear skies in my area. I grabbed the closest camera and shot these photos handheld. I didn't have time to setup a tripod, etc. I found it interesting to see the same moon in daytime and nighttime. Daytime Moon: Sony A6500, 70-350 mm lens at 350 mm, f/8, 1/2000 sec, ISO 800, handheld, file size reduced for web. Nighttime Moon: Sony A6500, 70-350 mm lens at 350 mm, f/8, 1/1600 sec, ISO 6400, handheld, file size reduced for
  • Topics