Sign in to follow this  
paulhanley

Titanic Belfast A7II, MC-11 and Canon TS-E 17mm f4 L

This is a test shot using a Canon TS-E 17mm f4 tilt shift lens on my A7II body with the Sigma MC-11 adapter. I have to say I am very pleased with this combination. Having moved to Sony from a Canon 5DMk2 I think the Sony A7 series bodies are the dream combination with this lens. Focus peaking, focus magnification, in camera level indicator, tilt screen, grid line display....fantastically easy to use.

post-7298-0-80383000-1492526519_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Makeev
      Shot on Sony A77v + Sigma 24-105 f4 Art

• By elenichatzo
      City center of Thessaloniki, Greece
    • By brahma56
      Hi. I'm a reasonably competent and experienced landscape photographer, about the push the borders of my comfort zone considerably. In three days I will be taking part in an on-the-spot competition whose theme is People and Place. The competition is in the venerable and ancient English city of York and I'm looking to combine both elements of the subject by shooting a model in an iconic setting. In the first case, I will be shooting one of York Minster's stone masons working in the Minster Stoneyard; in the second I will be shooting a female model at the city's Victorian railway station setting her stillness against the movement of commuters. I will be using natural light with my Sony A99 in combination with Sony Carl Zeiss SSM 16-35mm ZA f2.8, Minolta A 50mm, and Sony 100-300mm. I welcome any thoughts on this, particularly regarding settings and possible presets for the camera. Thanks in anticipation.

• By garryknight
      As the bus approaches the stop outside London's Liverpool Street Station, a woman raises her arm...
    • By garryknight
      A little girl high-fives the Golden Lady at London's Piccadilly Circus.

After about 11 years of doing photography, and especially street candids, I bought an A6000. I also started shooting mono for the first time. I've a feeling it will take me some time getting good at it, though.