Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By graniteinlo
      I want to switch to a full frame camera and Fuji doesn't offer one. I am looking at the Sony A7 and need a 24-120 (or similar) F4 lens to use when I travel. The Sony lenses are a bit pricey for me and I want your opinions on Tokina, Sigma, and Tamron in this focal range. If you have any experience with these lenses please comment with your recommendations.

Thanks!
    • By DigitalMinds Photography
      +++ ABOVE AND BEYOND WITH FILLORETA +++

After a little pause from the photography scene, i am returning back with this image series from the austrian alps. Filloreta, a fantastic beauty model helps me to realizing the idea of a bride on the top auf the austrian alps. check out my blog entry as well.

And of course a little 127 megapixel panorama

Feel free to check out the complete series with Filloreta on my Website ;-)
    • By DigitalMinds Photography
      +++ ABOVE AND BEYOND WITH FILLORETA +++

After a little pause from the photography scene, i am returning back with this image series from the austrian alps. Filloreta, a fantastic beauty model helps me to realizing the idea of a bride on the top auf the austrian alps. check out my blog entry as well.

And here is a small 127 megapixel panorama hahahahaa

Feel free to check out the complete series with Filloreta on my Website ;-)
    • By Nordentro
      Sony A7 II + Cosina Voigtlander 15mm MK III (Leica M mount)
      ---------------------
      Photographer from Norway with passion for vintage lenses and cameras. The founder and editor of manuellfokus.no, a photo-blog and resource page in the field of "adapting old lenses to new bodies". Many vintage lenses have a strong signature, bokeh and unique character compared to new "balanced" lenses. manuellfokus.no tries to bring out the best of every lens and use their "flaws" and unique drawing to create something interesting.
      manuellfokus.no