Hello Guys, 

I've got a problem with my a6300. I tried to connect it with an external monitor, but it always says: No HDMI Signal. I changed the HDMI cable, but the result was the same. I also tried different cameras and all of them are working, except the a6300. So I got my hands on to another monitor. It's a bit better here, I can see the camera options and the live view but the picture on the screen is pink, unusable for work. I tried different cameras again and they all worked. I also connected the a6300 to the monitor of my computer and it worked perfectly. Could you please help me? 

See A6300 manual:

Looks like you should find a setting in your A6300 Menu that isn't set right.

You can Goole Sony A6300 Manual to get the download.

HDMI Info. Display

Selects whether to display the shooting information when this product and the TV are connected using an HDMI cable (sold separately).

1. MENU → s_menu_setup.png (Setup) → [HDMI Settings] → [HDMI Info. Display] → desired setting.
Menu item details On: Displays the shooting information on the TV. The recorded image and the shooting information are displayed on the TV, while nothing is displayed on the camera’s monitor. Off: Does not display the shooting information on the TV. Only the recorded image is displayed on the TV, while the recorded image and the shooting information are displayed on the camera’s monitor.

See A6300 manual:

Looks like you should find a setting in your A6300 Menu that isn't set right.

You can Goole Sony A6300 Manual to get the download.

HDMI Info. Display

Selects whether to display the shooting information when this product and the TV are connected using an HDMI cable (sold separately).

1. MENU → s_menu_setup.png (Setup) → [HDMI Settings] → [HDMI Info. Display] → desired setting.
Menu item details On: Displays the shooting information on the TV. The recorded image and the shooting information are displayed on the TV, while nothing is displayed on the camera’s monitor. Off: Does not display the shooting information on the TV. Only the recorded image is displayed on the TV, while the recorded image and the shooting information are displayed on the camera’s monitor.

I already tried it, but it doesn't work..but thanks for your help!

• 11 months later...